Harkila Pro Hunter Endure Jacket is an innovative extremely hard wearing men’s shooting jacket with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane with Cordura reinforcements on the hard wearing zones. The Pro Hunter Endure is a beautifully constructed technical men’s Hunting coat made in a Polyamide heavy canvas and AirTech which is a unique textile combining extreme durability with great comfort. Soft breathable windproof, waterproof and dirt-repellent needed when shooting in all terrain in harsh conditions. This elegant men’s shooting coat is in a league of its own with all the functionality you could possible need for a successful days’ shooting with the reassurance that it has a 5 year warranty on the Gore-Tex membrane.
Available in EU sizes C46 – 64
- Main Fabric 100% Polyamide Heavy Canvas, for rugged noiseless material that will stand up to rigorous wear and tear
- DWR to repel excess water and dirt for faster drying times
- Lining 100% Polyester, Woodland liner, Brushed knit for a soft breathable lining that keeps you dry and comfortable
- Cordura is a highly durable and lightweight reinforcement to the wear points for added longevity
- Gore-tex 2 layer membrane for a reliable waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane with a 5 year warranty
- Detachable adjustable hood for added protection in harsh conditions
- Harika’s 5 year warranty – covers defects in materials and workmanship for a 5 year period from date of purchase
- Waterproof membrane inside patch pockets and pocket flaps to keep belongings dry
- Large cartridge patch pockets with drain holes and side pockets behind for added storage
- Hand warmer pockets with quick load strap to keep the cartridge pockets open when shooting
- Sleeve pocket with hi-vis armband to comply with European shooting safety regulation
- Radio pocket on left-hand side for radio or mobile phone
- 2-way YKK centre front zip for a secure fastening
- Robust storm flap to keep out wind and rain
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Available in extra sizes
- Large rear zipped Game pocket for ease of carrying small prey or wet kit
- The Harkila Pro Hunter Endure replaces the Pro Hunter X men’s’ shooting jacket
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.