Harkila Stornoway Jacket4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Stornoway Jacket - Rear4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Stornoway Jacket - Lifestyle4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Stornoway Jacket - Lifestyle 24 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Harkila Stornaway Jacket is a luxuriously soft, wool tweed men’s shooting jacket with built in performance and technology allowing you to roam freely in comfort and style with total protection from the weather. This Stornoway men’s coat is lightweight and yet designed with the finest sheep’s wool to withstand the wind rain and even snow with a flexible membrane to allow you to go further for longer. There are two large cartridge pockets with quick load straps from the hand warmer pockets and a robust YKK 2-way zip for ventilation and additional freedom of movement. This exquisite men’s tweed jacket is part of the new Harkila Stornoway shooting collection which includes breeks, waistcoat & cap.
- Made from the legendary Mallalieus of Delph Ltd who produce the finest pure new wool from sheep reared in the UK spun into yarns locally and still woven and finished in a British Mill for a high class traditional quality
- British hard wearing sheep’s wool that is excellent at withstanding persistent rain, wind and snow
- 100% pure wool tweed with Teflon coating for water repellancy
- Lining is 100% Polyester silky taffeta which looks good, wicks the moisture away and feels wonderful next to the skin
- HWS -Harkila Membrane System – specially designed for Hunting, fully wind waterproof, lightweight & very breathable with low-noise.
- High quality YKK 2-way zip for ease of use, ventilation and freedom of movement when sitting in confined spaces
- 2 Large cartridge pockets with drain holes and quick load straps from the hand warmer pockets
- 2 cosy warm hand
- warmer pockets for comfort
- Large rear game pocket with drain holes for carrying small prey or wet kit
- Genuine leather trim for added protection
- Action back for ease of moving when actively hiking or using a gun
- Radio pocket for a walkie- talkie or mobile phone
- Stand up collar to keep the cold off your face and neck
- Authentic looking bone buttons for closure. Storm flap over the zip for added protection
- Teflon treated to repel the excess water and dirt keeping the coat clean dry and lightweight
Available in Cottage Green in chest sizes EU48 – 58 / UK39 – 46″
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.