Helly Hansen Velocity Insulated Pant are a classic style, durable, breathable and waterproof men’s ski pant perfect protection for all snow enthusiasts whether on or off the mountain. With mechanical stretch for full flex and comfort, warm Primaloft insulation will keep legs warm if you go off early moring, then simply open ventilation zippers to cool down again.
Available in Black and in sizes S – 4XL
- Helly Tech Performance fabric construction with a 2 ply layer fabric construction – the DWR treated outer fabric which is windproof and water repellent and waterproof/breathable membrane are bonded together for breathable waterproofness, protected by inside highly breathable lining to add warmth and comfort
- Fully seam sealed – all seams of the trousers are taped over with waterproof ribbon and glue to prevent any water from entering small gaps between the stitches of the seams
- Waterproof and breathable membrane explained – A hydrophilic barrier works by keeping salts from entering and blocking pores while the micro-porous PU membranes are hydrophobic – ‘water hating’ polymers. The pores are up to 20,000 times smaller than water droplets while allowing breathability since pores are top to 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule. This leads to complete evaporation of sweat and heat
- Ski Pants are fully insulated with superior Primaloft® Black ECO Insulation 40g for superb warmth, extra soft comfort and very lightweight. Breathable, packable and is made from at least 60% post consumer recycled content
- High warmth to weight ratio means you don’t need bulk to stay warm
- Fitted with Recco® Technology makes sure you are searchable for an organised rescue in the event of an avalanche incident. Always ‘on’ and ready, the Recco reflectors are only an aid to search and will not prevent avalanches
- 2 way mechanical stretch within trousers for comfort and movement
- Fully seam sealed by waterproof tape or ribbon on the seams, prevents water droplets from entering between the stitches
- DWR treatment to the outer fabric – Durable Water Repellent coating ensures water droplets bead up naturally on the surface and roll off without absorption
- Inner thigh venting zippers keep you warm or cool depending on conditions and activity
- Articulated knees for optimised movement
- Boot gaiters with silicone gripper
- Reinforced bottom outside and inside hem
- Dual hand pockets and a back pocket
- Waistband adjustment
- Belt loops
- YKK® Aqua guard® water resistant pocket zippers
- Inseam 82cm and water column tested to 10000
- bluesign® fabric – environmental focus from Helly Hansen in all their products, an efficient use of water, chemicals and energy is paramount to their clothing production. bluesign® approved materials reduce water and energy consumption and air emission on production sites
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.