Helly Hansen Womens Marie Jacket - Nightshade4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Helly Hansen Womens Marie Jacket - Bluebell4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Helly Hansen Womens Marie Jacket - Bluebell - Rear4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Helly Hansen Womens Marie Jacket - Nightshade - Rear4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Helly Hansen Womens Marie Jacket is a longer length, parka style women’s ski jacket built for super warmth, waterproof protection and comfort for all season versatility on the slopes. Utilitarian styling, this women’s ski jacket has a soft furry inner lining, extra thick Primaloft insulation for exceptional warmth, a helmet compatible hood and ski pass pocket to equip you for lift use.
Wear on the slopes or in town for those all important resort activities after skiing.
Available in a choice of colour and in sizes XS – 2XL
- Made from HellyTech®Performance fabric construction – the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated outer fabric which is windproof and water repellent and waterproof/breathable membrane are bonded together for breathable waterproofness, protected by inside highly breathable lining to add warmth and comfort
- Fully seam sealed – all seams of the products are taped over with waterproof ribbon and glue to prevent any water from entering small gaps between the stitches of the seams>Waterproof and breathable membrane explained – A hydrophilic barrier works by keeping salts from entering and blocking pores while the micro-porous PU membranes are hydrophobic – ‘water hating’ polymers. The pores are up to 20,000 times smaller than water droplets while allowing breathability since pores are top to 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule. This leads to complete evaporation of sweat and heat
- Soft furry plus inside the CB panel for warmth and comfort
- Under arm ventilation
- Extra thick 133g Primaloft® insulation used for great warmth no matter how low the temperature drops
- Articulated arms and elbows for optimised fit
- Snap away powder skirt
- Longer length cut ensures you are fully protected and warm around the hips
- Fixed helmet compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand warming pockets and one chest pocket
- Wrist gaiters
- Internal pockets for electronics
- Ski pass pocket
- YKK® zippers
- CB Inseam 83cm
- Water column tested 10000mm
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.