Helly Hansen Aegir Ocean Dry Suit is an extremely warm, comfortable and 100% waterproof sailing unisex dry suit made from superior Helly Tech®Professional, 5 ply constructed fabric for ultimate waterproof, durable protection against the elements.
With a diagonal YKK®AquaSeal waterproof entry zip for quick donning and removal, this ocean going unisex styled sailing drysuit has a high protective collar with a warm Polartec fleece lining, face mask, latex seal cuffs and neck and reinforced fabric at the seat and knees for longevity and protection while on board.
Available in Alert Red and in sizes 2XS – 3XL
- Made with the superior Helly Tech® Professional fabric – extremely waterproof and breathable design, ideal for extremely wet or unusually long-lasting activities in harsh ocean going conditions. 5 Ply construction, the protective outer fabric and HellyTech® membrane are bonded together for exceptional long lasting, breathable waterproofness and durability, protected inside by lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Uses Ocean triple composite membrane for superb 100% waterproof protection
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent coating added to the dry suit surface. Water droplets bead up naturally on the material and roll off without absorption for unbeatable waterproof protection from rain, spray and damp conditions
- Diagonal placed YKK®Aqua Seal waterproof front zip for a watertight closure and makes for quick donning and removal
- Latex seal double cuffs and at neck help to prevent weather ingress
- High protective collar with ergonomic shaping to protect face and chin- the collar is Polartec fleece lined for additional warmth and comfort
- Face mask for full coverage and extra warmth
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof tape or ribbon is placed over the seams to prevent water droplets from entering small gaps between stitches
- Adjustable waist and cuffs to achieve the very best possible fit and comfort as well as preventing weather ingress
- EN471 standard approved safety high visible points on hood
- Polartec fleece lined collar for superior warmth and comfort
- Solas reflective points
- Large Cargo pockets for vital storage
- Articulated sleeves that allow for full range of movement while on board
- Hanger loop
- Double storm flap
- Polartec fleece hand warmer pockets
- Large cargo pockets
- Seat and knee reinforced fabric prevent injury and promote longevity of the garment
- Adjustable leg ends
- Waterproof, breathable socks to keep feet both warm and dry
- Water column tested to 35000mm
- CB/Inseam 91cm
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.