Helly Hansen Lifa Pant is a performance men’s baselayer tight that is equipped with Lifa® technology for lightweight insulation & superior moisture management to leave you dry whatever your activity. Pure comfort, breathability and quick drying, the fitted style pants have a soft elasticated waist.
Developed over the years since the 1970s, HH Lifa® Stay Dry technical baselayers are renowned for their high performance as a base to keep you extremely comfortable and warm with lightweight insulation ideal for everyday use or while climbing, skiing or sailing
Available in Black and in sizes S – 2XL
- Fabric is 100% Polypropylene- Lifa® technology from Helly Hansen ensures the fabric manages moisture management, moving moisture away from the skin, transporting it to the outer fabric layers where is evaporates to leave you super dry no matter how active you are. Lifa® is a hydrophobic fiber that stops any absorption of liquid, they are used on the first membrane layer, the layer nearest the skin. When the first yarn layer is combined with this hydrophilic properties, the sweat is transported to the second layer where it is then absorbed to leave your skin dry, warm, comfortable and non clammy
- Lifa® delivers light insulation and warmth, working best when it is used as a base layer beneath another garment, reason being the more garments you wear, the more perspiration and so quicker and more moisture transported away and out
- Extremely fast drying and super lightweight fabric makes the baselayer pants incredibly comfortable
- Non-itch fibers will not irritate the skin beneath your layers
- Iconic white stripe is placed down the sides of the pants
- Allergy neutral
- Flatlock stitching prevents rub or chafing and is extremely comfortable next to the skin
- Fitted shaped pant that will slip easily beneath trousers and ski or sailing salopettes
- Comfortable elastic waistband with HH logo for great fit and flexible free movement
- Natural stretch fabric for comfort and flex as you move
- Supremely lightweight, the pants weigh 125g/m² for your comfort
- CB/Inseam measurement is 75cm
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £30.00View Product