Henri Lloyd Womens Ultimate Cruiser Jacket is a contemporary looking coastal and inshore sailing jacket for women who enjoy cruising but demand outstanding levels of comfort and performance. This sailing jacket is best worn with the Ultimate Cruiser Womens Hi-Fits for increased protection allowing them to enjoy the thrill of a days sailing.
Henri Lloyd Womens Ultimate Cruiser Jacket is the ideal choice for inshore and coastal waters when worn with the Ultimate cruiser hi fit trousers for complete protection
Available in an array of striking nautical colours and in a full range of sizes from XS – XL
- Articulated hood pod with reflective transfer for a great fit and added safety feature
- Hi-vis foldaway hood with volume adjuster and one-handed shockcord aperture adjusters for ease of use and safety benefits
- Optivision hood system for protection without compromising on clear vision at all times particularly when racing
- Throat tab for spume protection and to customise collar fit
- Marl fleece collar lining for a warm insulating layer
- Dual cargo and non-corrosive zipped handwarmer pockets ideal for keeping your hands warm as well as safely storing your essentials
- Hook and loop external wrist adjusters
- Internal storm cuff for added protection
- 2-way storm flap for added protection
- 2-way non-corrosive zip
- Zip up internal pocket for storing valuables
- Buoyancy loops
- Back waist channel adjuster
- Shockcord adjustment at hem for a tight avoiding snagging
- Pre moulded reflective patches on the shoulders, storm flap and hood for added safety in dim light and bad weather conditions
- Nylon seat reinforcement for protection on the heard wear zones
- Articulated for ease of movement when in confined spaces
- Contoured to reduce windage and resulting in a flattering feminine finish
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.