Laksen Ainsley Field Sports Jacket1 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Laksen Ainsley Sports Jacket model Field is a classic men’s pure new wool Scottish Tweed shooting jacket that has all the features and character you would expect from a high quality Laksen sports blazer. There are three buttons to fasten and three front pockets including a ticket pocket as well as an additional left chest pocket for a handkerchief for a splash of colour. The Amaretta elbow patches are designed to reinforce these hard wearing areas with an elegant, burgundy wine polyester lining which contrasts beautifully with the tweed.There is a subtle throat tab and small coordinating buttons on the cuffs for a stylish finish.
Laksen Ainsley Sports Jacket model Field is a great looking distinctive men’s Tweed jacket made from naturally warm durable pure Scottish wool that is lighter and more wearable than traditional Tweed
- Made from 100% soft pure new Scottish Tweed for a distinctive warm fabric giving a versatile robust outer fabric that looks wholesome and feels soft to handle for
- The Hounds tooth is small check pattern with notched corners suggestive of a canine tooth used for a distinctive contemporary country tweed originating from the Scottish Lowlands
- 2 side pockets, a ticket pocket and a left chest pocket suitable for a handkerchief for a splash of colour
- Teflon coating to repel excess water and dirt and prevent stains keeping the tweed lightweight
- Amaretta elbow patches for a durable silky soft reinforcement
- Polyester burgundy wine lining that contrasts beautifully against the tweed and manages any moisture by wicking it away from the skin
- This men’s sports jacket in the field model is great worn with any of the new Laksen Ainsley Hounds tooth Tweed collection which has an extensive collection of Tweed clothing and accessories for an elegant stylish country look for all your country engagements
- Available in Ainsley Tweed in sizes XS – 4XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £274.95View Product