Laksen Ainsley Shooting Vest is a distinctive, pure wool, Scottish Tweed men’s shooting vest with all the features needed for a successful shooting day. It looks great worn alone or as part of the Ainsley Shooting collection for a formal shooting occasion. This luxurious soft tweed is treated with Teflon to repel water and dirt and prevent stains.
The shoulders are reinforced with strong durable Amaretta which feels soft to touch, looks very stylish and holds your weapon in position when shooting. This waistcoat is designed to be worn over a shirt and tie or under your shooting blazer for a naturally warm layer.
Laksen Ainsley Shooting Vest is a beautifully cut men’s tweed shooting vest with large cartridge pockets trimmed in Amaretta and four authentic buttons centre front for traditional finish
- Made from 100% pure new wool Scottish for a naturally warm hard wearing fabric
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt to keep the fabric lightweight and comfortable
- Reinforced shoulder pads and trim with Amaretta for a comfortable hard wearing finish
- Two large open cartridge pockets
- Contrasting Burgundy lining for a striking contrast
- Great freedom of movement when active
- Available in Ainsley Tweed in sizes XS – 4XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.