Laksen Blunham Ladies shooting Vest is very practical and luxuriously soft pure new wool Scottish tweed women’s shooting vest with all the functionality needed for a great performance. The shoulders and pockets are carefully reinforced with soft durable Amaretta for protection and an authentic country look. There are five buttons centre front for a flattering tailored finish which feels great under your shooting jacket for added warmth. Styled with a longer length for better coverage and ease of access to your cartridge pockets when shooting. This elegant waistcoat is the perfect layering solution over a crisp shirt and jumper when a jacket is not required.
Available in Blunham Tweed in sizes UK 8 – 20
- Laksen tweeds are as always developed in close co-operation with the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Blunham tweed has taken inspiration from amongst others: the dry summer look of the Highlands, gorse bushes and berries
- Made from 100% luxurious pure new wool Scottish tweed for a distinctive natural warm fabric giving a robust and versatile outer material that looks wholesome and feels very soft to handle Teflon coating repels excess water and dirt keeping the material light and well protected from the weather
- 5 matching centre front buttons for a smart streamline finish
- Laksen Blunham shooting vest is part of the Laksen ladies Blunham Tweed clothing and accessories collection which includes skirts jackets and more
- Amaretta shoulder pads
- Easy access cartridge pockets
- Adjustable at the back for a feminine fit
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.