Laksen Clyde Wingfield Coat W.CTX1 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Laksen Clyde Chatsworth Coat W.CTX is a classic men’s tailored Tweed shooting jacket designed with traditional style and functionality which has created this rugged luxurious jacket for all your shooting and leisure pursuits. The Chatsworth Laksen men’s coat is exceptionally durable and warm making it ideal for formal shoot days or weekends in the country. The Laksen Clyde tweed is packed full of character with its natural Scottish wool which is lovingly dyed to produce the Clyde’s warm brown hues with a bold rich orange over check which is distinctive and unique.The Jacket is Teflon treated for added protection from water and dirt keeping the coat lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Laksen Tweeds are produced in close co-operation we the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Laksen Clyde Tweed has been inspired from the dry Scottish summer landscape including berries and long grasses
Available in sizes XXS – 4XL UK36 – 52
- Made from the finest pure wool Scottish Tweed for a warm breathable and robust fabric
- Lined with a soft silky Burgundy 100% Polyester lining which is breathable comfortable and wicks the moisture away from the body keeping you dry
- CTX membrane is Laksen’s high quality lightweight and breathable waterproof membrane which will keep you totally dry and is totally silent.
- The Coat is reinforced inside the collar with Steiner Loden which is strong durable with an authentic country look and feel
- High collar to keep you well protected from the weather
- Drip strip inside the hem to prevent water seeping up the coat
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the coat lightweight and clean>Warm fleece lined hand warmer pockets for protection from the cold
- Centre front zip covered with a protective storm flap
- Adjustable cuffs and matching buttons for a tailor-made fit
- Rear Game Pocket for carrying wet kit or small prey
- The Laksen Clyde Tweed collection include Breeks Trousers Jackets and accessories for everything you would need for a smart traditional day’s game bird shoot
- Weight for a Large is 1370g
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.