Laksen Clyde Plus Fours W.CTX are a very luxurious pair of comfortable 100% pure Scottish Tweed waterproof shooting Plus Fours tailored with a fishtail style raised back design for better coverage when shooting in tough wet conditions. These technical shooting breeches are hard wearing and designed to be longer cut and a slightly wider fit combining this light weight traditional looking tweed with the Laksen innovative Laksen CTX membrane that is lightweight fully waterproof, noiseless and high breathable.
The front is flat and a comfortable with a rubber inner grip to help keep your layers tucked in when active for added protection. The Clyde tweed men’s shooting Plus Fours are a looser fit and look and feel great with the added benefit that if you are caught in a rain shower you stay warm dry and comfortable. Laksen’s high performance Tweed checked materials which are loved by all who enjoy their field sport and their love of the countryside.The Laksen Clyde men’s Tweed has been inspired from the dry Scottish summer landscape including berries and long grasses
Made from naturally water repellent wool packed with character and functionality with natural Scottish wool which is lovingly dyed and treated with Teflon to produce the Clyde’s warm brown and Green hues with a bold rich orange and red over-check which is distinctive and unique.
Available in sizes waist 30″ – 48″
- Made from naturally water repellent and durable 100% pure new wool Tweed packed with character which is lovingly dyed and treated to produce the Clyde’s warm brown and Green hues with a bold rich orange and red over-check which is distinctive and unique.
- Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt keeping the material lightweight and clean
- Raised Fish Tail designed at the back for lower back protection and stylish design
- Inner grip for keeping your layer tucked in
- Laksen’s high lightweight high quality CTX windproof, waterproof and highly breathable noiseless membrane
- Lined with a 100% Polyester silky lining which is comfortable and breathable when worn next to the skin
- Two slit side pockets for easy access
- Belt loops
- Adjustable hem for a tailored fit
- No pleats for a flattering finish
- Length 25″ inside leg Laksen Clyde Tweed Shooting collection which will instantly smarten up your country wardrobe
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.