Laksen Firle Wingfield Coat w.CTX is a luxurious high quality men’s Scottish Tweed shooting jacket with a robust waterproof membrane which is lightweight breathable and fully 100% waterproof. This stylish traditional looking men’s tweed jacket is constructed with all the technologies needed for great protection and comfort for a memorable day on the hill. The Firle Teflon coated men’s tweed jacket is a multi purpose timeless Tweed jacket which looks elegant wherever you are with great functionality for a successful outing when shooting. There is plenty of storage for your belongings and the whole design of the coat allows complete freedom of movement and flexibility
Available in sizes XS – 4XL
- Made from 100% Pure new Scottish Lovat wool Tweed which is softer and finer for a lighter weight coat
- Laksen tweeds are as always developed in close co-operation with the experts at Lovatt Mill. The Laksen Firle tweed has taken inspiration from amongst others: the dry summer look of the Highlands, gorse bushes and berries.
- Lining is 100% Breathable lightweight Polyester which feels soft and noiseless to touch
- CTX Membrane is a very lightweight breathable and noiseless membrane which is 100% waterproof and easy to handle>Tweed Check is Firle
- All the trim is Steiner Loden which is durable and ensures good reinforcement around the edges and collar
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Waterproof cartridge pockets for safe storage>Drip Strip to prevent water riding up towards your coat
- High Collar to keep the weather off your face>Teflon treated to repel excess water and dirt to keep the tweed as light as possible
- Adjustable cuffs and matching buttons for a secure fit
- The Firle Tweed is cleverly designed to reflect the countryside around you allowing you to blend in effortlessly
- The Laksen Firle Tweed collection include breeks trousers jackets and accessories for the complete shooting outfit for an elegant yet practical shooting outfit
- Weight for a Large is 1370g
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.