Laksen Grouse Collection 18 Glenogil Shooting Vest1 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Laksen Grouse Glenogil Shooting Vest is a beautifully made 100% pure wool Scottish tweed men’s shooting vest designed for action filled days on the moor. This sporting tweed waistcoat reflects the beautiful moorland colours allowing your to blend effortlessly into your surroundings. There are two large adjustable cartridge pockets, adjustable sides and a 2-way centre front zip for ease of movement and ventilation.
The chest, shoulders and pockets are reinforced with soft noiseless Amaretta which protects the tweed and looks and feels luxurious. This classic tweeds shooting vest is made with great attention to detail for a high performance and great looks.
- Made from 100% pure new Scottish wool tweed for a naturally warm durable fabric that repels excess water and dirt and resists wear and the daily wear and tear when shooting
- Lined with a soft silky 100% Polyester lining which is highly moisture wicking for a comfortable wear
- The shoulder front and trim are all brown Amaretta which is soft and very durable
- There are two large open cartridge pockets for easy access to your cartridges
- 2 way YKK centre front zip for ese of wear, ventilation and freedom of movement
- One inner pocket for valuables
- Made in Europe
- Part of the Laksen Grouse collection for the season ahead which includes a matching cap, shirt Tie and Pure wool zip neck
Available in Glenogil Tweed in sizes S – 2XL UK40 – 50 “
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.