Laksen Lady Dorchester Qulited Jacket1 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Laksen Lady Dorchester was inspired by the traditional looking women’s country husky style jacket that continues to be fashionable. Designed to be lightweight and padded with 3M™ Thinsulate™ to protect you from the cold wind and light showers all year round whilst looking relaxed and smart. This women’s coat is luxuriously soft to touch made from 100% micro-fibre which feels wonderful and will keep you very warm and comfortable. This diamond quilted women’s jacket will appeal to women who are looking for a practical jacket that looks smart for all your social invitations at work rest and play. There are useful front pockets and one on the chest with flap and stud closure as well as a throat fastening and buckle for a modern twist. The shoulders have been reinforced with hard wearing amaretta for an authentic country feel.
Laksen Lady Dorchester is a warm insulating women’s diamond quilted coat lined with lightweight insulation which will keep your extremely warm and comfortable and is a welcome addition to your winter wardrobe
- Made from 100% Brushed Micro-fibre for a warm soft outer that will keep you warm and protected
- The Lining is 3M ™ Thinsulate™ for the ultimate warmth and comfort without unnecessary weight or bulk when you are outdoors
- Freedom of movement allowing you to enjoy being active in comfort
- Breathable to keep you warm and dry
- Quilted in a traditional country styling
- Two shoulder pads for additional reinforcement
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear all year round
- Available in Brown in UK sizes 8-20
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.