Laksen Melville Shooting Coat is a high performance, women’s tweed waterproof coat packed with all the functionality and characteristics you would expect from Laksen. Made in a luxuriously soft pure new wool Scottish Tweed which creates beautiful natural fibres in these rich colours that allow you to blend into the countryside and stay warm and protected. This coat features two large cartridge pockets with flap and button closure, two hand warmer pockets with retainer straps to keep your pockets open and a button down storm cover over the centre front zip to keep the drafts out. The coat is fully lined with the Laksen CTX membrane which is fully wind waterproof, breathable and noiseless. The cuffs and collar are adjustable to keep you warm and dry and there is a drip strip on the inside of the hem to prevent water ingress. This coat is lightweight and comfortable to wear and for added protection it has been treated with a Teflon coating to keep the tweed dry and clean.
This great coat is part of the new Melville collection by Laksen which also includes breeks, shooting vest, cap, dress jacket and skirt for a mix and match option. If you are looking for a new Tweed coat this year then we recommend this coat wholeheartedly as a great investment.
Laksen Melville Shooting Coat is a top quality women’s shooting coat that is ideal for women who enjoy being outdoors in all weather.
- Made from 100% luxurious pure new wool Scottish Tweed for distinctive natural fabric giving a versatile robust outer fabric that looks wholesome and feels soft to handle
- Two large cartridge pockets with drain holes for safely storing your essential belongings
- Action back for unrestricted movement when active
- Laksen CTX membrane for a fully wind waterproof and breathable regardless of body temperature so when you are active you stay comfortable and dry
- Teflon coating repels the excess water and dirt keeping the coat light and looking as good as new
- The dark blue lining contrast well against the Tweed as well as wicking the moisture away from the skin.
- Two cosy hand-warmer pockets with quick load straps for easy access to your cartridges
- The centre front zip is two way and covered by a button down storm flap with authentic buttons to keep your protected from the weather.
- There as a whole collection available in the women’s Melville range including breeks, cap and shooting vest.
- Available in Melville Tweed in UK sizes 8-20
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We use Royal Mail Tracked Next Day. We will send you a dispatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- We make every effort to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. Once dispatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. This can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a dispatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £339.95View Product