Laksen Woodhay Breeks w.CTX membrane are a very luxurious pair of 100% pure Scottish wool tweed waterproof men’s breeks designed for shooting in tough wet conditions. These distinctive technical breeks are hard wearing combining this lighter weight traditional looking tweed with the Laksen innovative CTX membrane that is fully waterproof and breathable and transports any moisture away from your skin which evaporates through the material without allowing rain to enter.
An unpleated front gives a flattering finish, a raised back fish tail keeps your lower back warm, while with a rubber inner grip to keep your shirt tucked in. These high performance men’s breeks look great worn with the Laksen Woodhay shooting coat or waistcoat for a more formal day’s shooting.
- Made from 100% pure new Scottish wool for a naturally soft warm material that is hard wearing and long lasting
- Teflon coated to repel excess water and dirt to prevent stains and keep the breeks clean and light
- Fish tail for lower back protection
- Inner rubber grip to keep your shirts tucked in when active
- Laksen’ s CTX wind waterproof & breathable regardless of body temperature when active to keep you comfortable
- The lining is a striking silky purple Polyester lining that is breathable and soft next to the skin
- Two neat side pockets
- No pleats for a flattering streamline finish
- The Laksen Woodhay tweed colours are countryside colours as sage green, the pale “gorsy” and deep red, twisted with navy blue. But those are only the obvious colours in this particular check, below them you will find a number of different colours, which actually gives the Woodhay its character
- Part of the Laksen Woodhay tweed clothing and accessories collection
Available in Woodhay in waist sizes 30″ – 48″
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.