Laksen Woodhay Smock w.CTX is a unique and inspired men’s stalking made using a unique combination of traditional pure wool tweed and modern technical fabrics to create this stylish yet functional shooting anorak. This handsome coat is a trustworthy addition to your country shooting wardrobe for a fully wind waterproof an breathable stalking anorak for challenging weather conditions. This unique men’s tweed smock has all the features needed for a high performance including an integral multi adjustable Loden wool lined hood, Large front pocket for your maps and binoculars as well as two long zipped pockets for ease of access to your clothes and for ventilation when actively stalking out on the hills. This cleverly designed tweed smock is part of the Laksen Woodhay tweed clothing and accessories collection for an elegant country look for an active outdoor lifestyle.
- Made from 100% soft pure new Scottish wool Tweed for a distinctive warm durable fabric giving a versatile material that looks wholesome and feels soft to handle
- Collar and cuffs are reinforced with Loden for protection from the Steiner Loden 100% Austrian wool that has been handcrafted by processing the fibres to create a robust soft fabric to help keep you comfortable war and protected
- Amaretta trim for reinforcement on the hard wearing areas
- Scalloped hem for better coverage and protection
- Large front pocket with flap closure for carrying maps binoculars, maps etc
- There are two side zips 23cm long for ease of taking on and off and ventilation during intense activityBreathable mesh lining wicks the moisture away from your boby keeping your temperature well regulated
- Laksen tweeds are worn in both countryside and city, and the colours typically reflect that. The Woodhay tweed colours are countryside colours as sage green, the pale “gorsy” and deep red, twisted with navy blue. But those are only the obvious colours in this particular check, below them you will find a number of different colours, which actually gives the Woodhay its character Part of the Laksen Woodhay tweed clothing and accessories collection
- Weight 1400g (Large)
Available in Woodhay in sizes XXS – 4XL (UK 36 – 52)
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.