Mark Todd Blouson is a versatile and lightweight blouson jacket for men and women. Warm, showerproof, breathable and unfussy in design, this equestrian blouson jacket is as useful for riding in all seasons as it is for walking the dog, working in the stable yard or walking into town. This unisex riding jacket will ward off showers with its nylon, polyester outer shell while the thick warm inner fleece lining will protect you from chilly winds and colder temperatures, and includes simple, smart features such as two external pockets and a large internal zip pocket with handy zip to store valuables.
Equipped with special reversed fleece lining in the arms which helps to prevent your under clothing from rucking up as you put on and take off the jacket, the blouson has an internal hidden zip at the back of the jacket for optional personal embroidery purposes. Ideal for all weathers when you want a straightforward warm and weather protective outer garment while riding or for yard duties, this cosy, snug unisex blouson is the perfect choice.
Available in a range of colours and a full range of unisex sizes.
- Outer shell is made from showerproof nylon and polyester with a Polyurethane coating to make the outer layer showerproof and water resistant
- Breathable outer shell transports moisture caused by body vapour out through the material away from the skin to keep your body temperature regulated and you dry even under high activity and exertion
- Inner is lined with a thick, warm and snug fleece that will prevent wind from getting through and keep you cosy when the temperature drops
- High fleece lined collar to protect the neck and chin from cold weather and chill
- Special reverse fleece lining in the arms to prevent your under clothing from rucking uncomfortably while the jacket is being taken off thus saving time and frustration
- Improved ventilation by placing a zip under the arm to allow you to circulate air when getting hot
- Elasticated nylon cuffs help with water resistance and prevent wind ingress
- Two external pockets with zips for storing small essentials
- A large internal pocket with a zip to store valuables safely
- Internal zip at the back of the jacket ideal for your personal embroidery purposes
- Stylish and distinctive Mark Todd signature on the front and back of the blouson jacket, colour co-ordinated depending on the jacket colour
- Fabulous everyday essential jacket that will team with your Mark Todd clothing, ideal for wearing at shows and events or for working on the yard
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.