Mark Todd Long Leather Boots feature superb long riding boots made from high quality Italian leather with a beautiful finish. Lined with aniline leather, a natural surface leather with grain but highly soft and comfortable to wear as well as malleable, these long equestrian boots are suitable for competition use or for everyday riding.
A rubber injected sole ensures full comfort and support to the feet and allows for maximum contact with the stirrups and sports a grip sole for great control and performance. Double spur rests and a full length zip to the rear with elastic fastening tab at the top completes the smart, sleek look of these long competition riding boots are suitable for both men and women.
Available in a range of sizes and widths to suit every individual, the Long Leather Boots are available as Riding boots with plain front or Field boots with a simple laced up option.
Available in a choice of sizes, widths and styles.
Mark Todd Long Leather Boots are superb long leather riding boots for competition use or for everyday riding when you want a sleek, comfortable and high quality pair of equestrian boots.
- Made from the finest Italian genuine leather with an aniline leather lining – aniline leather is the result of retaining the hide’s natural surface with the grain such as the scars, pores, marks etc and is treated with a top coat to protect from wear and staining
- Water resistant leather repels water droplets to protect from splashes and showers
- Rubber injected sole for superior comfort to the feet and a ribbed sole for excellent grip and contact with the stirrups
- Full length zip to the back of the boots with an elastic fastening tab at the top with stud popper to complete the closure and adds detail and interest
- Strong leather pull tab on the zip
- Double spur rests feature to the back of the heel
- Embossed Mark Todd signature features to the outside of the heel
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.