Mark Todd Mediumweight Pony Turnout Rug combines protection with comfort in this super turnout rug designed to specially fit ponies and perfect for when the weather turns cooler and you want to protect them from the weather. Filled with a cosy 220g polyester padding, the rug is warm but lightweight as well as waterproof and breathable with a Teflon coating to keep the wet out and durable ripstop 600 Denier fabric that will help prevent abrasion and tearing. Shoulder gussets with reinforced nylon ensure your pony’s free movement and will prevent any rubbing or sore patches while the three D-rings give the option for a neck cover.
Fixed securely by low cross surcingles and adjustable double front buckles for a comfortable, individual fit, this mediumweight tough and cosy turnout rug for ponies maximises protection against the elements whilst making sure their movement is not impeded.
Available in Purple/Grey and in sizes 4’3, 4’6, 4’9, 5′, 5’3
- Made from heavy duty 600 Denier Rip-Stop Polyester fabric with a Teflon coated outer – Ripstop fabric is a tightly woven polyester using a special reinforcing technique which creates the hatched square pattern that makes it resistant to tear and ripping. Strong, breathable and lightweight, the durable 600 D polyester material is ideal as a turnout rug for your pony. Covered in Teflon waterproof coating, this fabric protector will fend off rain, stains and will provide continuous protection for your pony.
- Quick drying Teflon, this shield fabric protector repels water and dries quickly
- Nylon lining – nylon allows the rug to move smoothly on your pony’s coat and will polish helping to keep the coat in tip top condition
- Cosy 220g polyester filling for great warmth when the temperature drops mid autumn
- Low cross surcingles for a reliable, safe closure beneath the belly and at the tail
- Adjustable double front buckles with a quick release clip
- Hook and loop style fastening on the chest for a secure hold
- Anti-rub shoulders and shoulder gussets/vents which allow full free movement for your pony and will prevent any rub or chafing
- Gusseted tail flap to protect the tail
- 3 x D Rings for optional neck cover, available from ArdMoor
- Deep fit style that will fit narrow or broad ponies with ease and comfort, ideal for achieving a perfect fit
- Smart and distinctive Mark Todd logo on the strapping
- Wither fleece protective pad
Available in Ocean Blue/Navy or Raspberry/Grey Plaid and in sizes 4’3, 4’6, 4’9, 5′, 5’3
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.