Mark Todd Waterproof Tall Zip Boot is an elegant, long leather riding boot that is beautifully lightweight and slimline. Fully waterproof with a sturdy rubber grip sole, this women’s tall zip styled equestrian boot has been designed with a side zip with adjustable popper tab which means the boot is extremely versatile and can be left unzipped or partially closed to accommodate thicker trousers or socks.
Made from waterproof leather with a waterproof Sympatex lining to prevent water penetration yet allows breathability, these attractive tall zip country boots are ideal for riding and other country pursuits when you want reliable waterproof protection and warmth. Cushioned sole for extra comfort and a solid steel shank that ensures extreme strength and stability, this is a fantastic riding boot.
Available in Brown and in sizes 37 – 42.
- Made from 100% finest waterproof leather with elegant diagonal leather stripes in two tone colour
- Waterproof Sympatex lining to ensure water does not penetrate from the outside yet allows vapours to transport through the membrane for great breathability, the boots are fully waterproof and make sure your feet stay bone dry
- Lightweight construction and slimline fit make these tall leather zip boots ideal for riding and are extremely comfortable to wear on top of jodhpurs
- Full length side zip with a hidden gusset and an adjustable popper tab at the top – the boot can be then partially zipped or fully open to accommodate all types of trouser or thicker socks
- Solid rubber grip sole with heel ideal for the stirrups and to prevent any slipping on wet surfaces
- Cushioned sole gives extra comfort to the feet especially when wearing over a period of time
- Strong steel shank for strength and stability adds comfort to the feet as will not allow the boot to bend in the middle
- Elegant fit to the leg ideal for wearing in the saddle
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.