Mountain Horse Adele Fleece - City Navy - Front View7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Adele Fleece - City Navy - Worn Front View7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Adele Fleece - City Navy - Worn Rear View7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Adele Fleece - City Navy - Worn View7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Adele Fleece - Royal Red - Front View7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Adele Fleece - Royal Red - Front Worn View7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Adele Fleece - Royal Red - Worn Rear View7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Adele Fleece is a stylish and classically tailored-cut ladies fleece jacket for which is the ultimate riding fleece. Made from polyester there’s less bulk so it’s great for versatility of added under another jacket when the temperature plummets and will help wick away any moisture from your skin keeping you dry. The moisture-wicking technology also means the Adele is suitable as an outer layer for those cooler summer days or as a mid layer in the winter. With a high collar and a longer length at the back this will help you warm.
Durable and hard-wearing, this fleece has an anti-pilling finish keeping it in top condition after every wear and wash. A two-way contrasting zip makes this fleece fully adjustable and gives freedom of movement on or off the saddle with a chin guard to help protect against chafing when it’s fully zipped up. Two large pockets at the front will store your valuables and keep your hands cosy.
Available in City Navy or Royal Red in sizes XS – XXL.
For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.