Mountain Horse Ambassador JR Kids Riding Vest - Front View - Navy4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Ambassador Vest JR - Rear View - Navy4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Ambassador Vest JR - Front View - Grey4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Ambassador Vest JR - Rear View - Grey4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Ambassador JR Kids Riding Vest is a warm kid’s riding gilet, a perfect layering vest for riding and yard work to keep your child warm and comfortable. The quilted design of this vest offers light to wear padding which is evenly distributed to keep their core warm.
Special features include the 2 way YKK® zip allow you to have complete comfort when riding, two mesh inner pockets and a zip guard preventing their chin from being scratched. With a PFC-free water repellent finish, as well as zipped front pockets for their valuables, this kids gilet is a smart addition to your child’s wardrobe for cold, crisp days on the yard.
Available in a choice of colours in Kids UK sizes for ages 12-17.
- Lightweight padding which is comfortable to wear without feeling bulky
- Two zipped front pockets for valuables
- Flattering fit in a classic design for versatility
- Perfect for layering
- PFC-free water repellent finish as Mountain Horse are phasing out the use of fluorocarbons in their outdoor clothing to be more sustainable – this causes water to bead on the surface of the vest and run off
- 2-way YKK® main zipper for complete comfort when riding
- Zip guard at the chin to prevent grazing their chin
- Two mesh pockets for their riding gloves
- Designed for riding, equally suited to wearing in town, to school and to the yard
- High collar to help keep their neck warm
- Subtle MH branding on the back collar
- Mountain Horse branding at the left chest as a sign of the quality the brand is known for
- Mountain Horse Ambassador JR Kids Riding Jacket also available
- Also available in ladies sizes, so your little one can match their mum or sister
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.