Mountain Horse Aurora Jodhpur Boots - Black5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Jodhpur Boots - Brown5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Jodhpur Boots - Aurora Collection 15 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Jodhpur Boots - Aurora Collection 25 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Jodhpur Boots - Aurora Collection - Paired View5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Jodhpur Riding Boots are versatile leather riding boots for men & women interested in multi-discipline horse riding with the amazing addition of Mountain Horse VertyCore 4D shock impact reduction technology, sure to be the most comfortable pair of riding boots you’ve ever owned. The classic jodhpur design is an enduring favourite thanks to the comfortable fit, block heel and thick sole for stability in the stirrup & round the yard as well as a gorgeous full grain leather upper material to keep your feet comfortable and looking smart for both casual & competition riding.
Available in a choice of colours in EU sizes 36-43, Uk Sizes 3.5 – 11.
- Made from full grain leather to be hard-wearing, comfortable to wear and easily cared for
- VertyCore™ 4D shock impact with an impressive range of features for incredible comfort when riding and at the yard
- VertyCore™ heel cavity pad your first point of contact with the ground, instantly absorbs shock
- VertyCore™ mid-sole layer, which targets the balls of your feet and arches to give maximum support for comfort in the stirrup when riding and walking
- VertyCore™ lightweight cushioning polyurethane insoles for protecting your feet from strain
- VertyCore™ memory foam which is the ultimate cushioning effect, molding to your foot impression so that each step is cushioned from strain
- VertyCore™ contoured tread sole which has a diagonal design, this pattern gives excellent grip against the stirrup as well as muddy, wet or uneven surfaces
- MST (Motion Stabilization Technology) optimized steel shank gives your foot added support at the ankle for greater stability when walking and in the saddle
- Elasticated sides at the ankle which for a secure fit
- MH branded logo on the elastic ankle inserts for a distinctive pair of riding boots
- Removable EVA insole which molds to your foot over time for maximum comfort and helps prevent foot fatigue
- Low block heel helps to keep your boot against the stirrup and offers extra stability
- Able to be worn with leather half chaps for greater grip against the saddle & the appearance of long riding boots
- MH branded pull tabs make these boots easy to pull on and an extra design detail
- Durable for yard work and riding
- Stylish addition to your competition wardrobe, perfect for showing classes in hand, working hunter classes, show-jumping and more
- Watch this video from Mountain Horse below to see the benefits of the Aurora Collection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1CbLteD6Rw
- *Due to the popularity of these boots delivery can take 5-7 working days
*Due to the popularity of this product delivery can take 5-7 working days
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.