Mountain Horse Connor Mens Breeches Knee - Dark Navy - Front View4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Connor Mens Breeches Knee - Dark Navy - Button Detail4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Connor Mens Breeches Knee - White - Front View4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Connor Mens Breeches Knee - Sand - Front View4 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Connor Men’s Breeches are classically styled, men’s technical riding breeches made from a lightweight, soft feel yarn mix of fabrics. Complete with imitation leather protective knee patches and on the front pockets, these smart, traditional men’s jodhpurs are extremely comfortable, unrestrictive and have a regular waist height with flattering flat front to maintain a sleek look in the saddle.
With numerous pockets, high quality Gutos hook and loop fastener and comfy stretch material inserts at the calves to minimise bulk and allow you to slip your boots over the jodhpurs with ease, the Connor Mens Breeches are ideal for equestrian use whether at home, teaching in a school or in the competition arena.
Available in a range of colours and in sizes 46 – 56.
- Made from a yarn mix of 68% Cotton, 24% Nylon and 8% Elastane – soft, breathable and comfortable, the elastane provides excellent stretch for unrestricted movement, essential when riding
- Easily washable and quick to dry, these men’s breeches are lightweight and give a soft, cool yet durable jodhpur with comfort
- Full seat in stretch imitation leather – the leather is designed to stretch lengthwise so moves with you in the saddle and will not restrict movement. Prevents wear and tear and is extremely durable
- Two front pockets with the imitation PU leather lining adds contrast and smart detailing
- Back pockets with Mountain Horse snaps for security and aded style
- PU imitation leather label across the back waistband which is hard-wearing against tear
*Due to the popularity of this product delivery can take 5-7 working days
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £99.00View Product