Mountain Horse Illusion Reflective Women’s Riding Jacket has reflective thread padding to make this women’s riding jacket perfect for riding on the road. With a selection of technical features for improved riding comfort including vents for greater freedom of movement, 2-way YKK® main zipper for comfort in the saddle and ergonomically shaped elbows for improved riding position, this jacket also won the BETA Innovation Award 2019 for the smart styling of reflective fabric. To keep you protected and warm this padded riding jacket has a detachable hood and a PFC-free water repellent finish.
Available in Black in sizes XS-XXL.
- Made from 96% Polyester to wick moisture away from for breathability and repel water
- 4% Spandex which gives natural stretch for freedom of movement riding and round the yard
- Reflective threading on the upper front and back makes you more visible to other road users
- Technical padding is light to wear but warm
- Detachable and adjustable safety snap-off hood
- Riding vents at the back for freedom of movement in the saddle
- Two mesh inside pockets for your riding gloves
- Two zipped front pockets for valuables
- Adjustable cuffs to keep your wrists warm
- Ergonomic elbows for freedom of movement when holding reins
- Mountain Horse logo at the sleeve
- Mountain Horse are using more sustainable methods for waterproofing to reduce harmful by-products, using non flourocarbons
- Winner of the BETA Innovation Award 2019 – Judge’s described the Illusion Jacket as, ‘a smart, practical jacket with clever use of reflective technology’
*Due to the popularity of this product delivery can take 5-7 working days
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £39.00View Product