Mountain Horse Stable Jodhpur Boot is a very popular equestrian unisex leather boot designed for comfort and protection in the saddle or working in the yard. This stylish pull on style riding boot is made from durable, breathable and long lasting full grain leather with a moisture absorbent lining to keep your feet feeling fresh and dry.
Equipped with the IPS shock protection system at the heel, an ergonomic designed, comfortable EVA insole and a forged steel shank for maximum stability, the Stable Jodhpur boot is a great choice for the equestrian who wants a safe, protective riding boot for everyday use.
Available in Black II and in sizes 36 – 46
*Due to the popularity of these boots delivery can take 5-7 working days
- Upper crafted from full grain leather that is durable, breathable and extremely long lasting as well as weather protective
- Lined with Taibrelle, this is a moisture-wicking synthetic nylon fabric that will keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Cushioned, ergonomic EVA insole that is removable
- EVA shock absorbent properties are designed to take shock and impact ideal when riding and working the yard
- Impact Protection System (IPS) at the heel part
- A built in cushion of double layered EVA provides excellent shock absorption which combine with rubber walls with sprung-through channels which help to distribute the downward impact force from walking across a larger area, so reducing it
- Outer sole has complete round stitching for additional durability
- Forged steel shank at 850 deg for strength so the boot will not bend in the middle giving great stability and comfort
- Stirrup Control System from Mountain Horse is incorporated into the outer sole
- This system has small rubber reinforcements on the outside of the shoe and a grip cross grain pattern on the underside of the sole which helps to keep the stirrups in the correct position
*Due to the popularity of this product delivery can take 5-7 working days
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £179.00 to £189.00 RRP £189.00View Product
- £89.00View Product