Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Brown - Side View9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Black - Side View9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Brown - Worn View9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Brown - Worn Side Stirrup View9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Brown - Worn Rear Stirrup View9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Brown - Worn Front Stirrup View9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Aurora Collection9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Aurora Collection 29 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots - Aurora Collection - Paired9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Mountain Horse Aurora Front Zip Paddock Riding Boots are stylish & soft full grain leather paddock riding boots for men and women which look great for competition riding with leather leggings or worn alone for schooling, sure to be your most comfortable riding boots ever, thanks to Mountain Horse VertyCore™ 4D shock impact reduction technology. These women’s riding boots also have durable YKK zippers. elastic insets at the ankle for a close fit and a removable EVA insole to keep your feet comfortable when riding and wearing around the yard.
Available in a choice of colours in EU sizes 36-43, Uk Sizes 3.5 – 11.
- Made from full grain leather to be hard-wearing, comfortable to wear and easily cared for
- Durable YKK zipper with Mountain Horse branding
- VertyCore™ 4D shock impact reduction technology – revolutionary comfort with innovative features for premium comfort
- VertyCore™ heel cavity pad which absorbs shock
- VertyCore™ pressure reducing midsole to cushion the ball of your feet and arches throughout the day to reduce fatigue
- VertyCore™ lightweight polyurethane insoles – with each step your foot impression is absorbed to prevent strain for a cushioning effect whether you’re riding or walking
- VertyCore™ memory foam molds to your individual feet to support and protect against shock from your toes, ball of your foot, arches and heel
- VertyCore™ contoured tread pattern has been designed to give you excellent grip against the stirrup as well as over challenging terrain
- MST (Motion Stabilization Technology) optimized steel shank provides support for added grip and stability when walking and in the saddle
- Elastic inserts on either side of the ankle for a close, flattering fit
- Removable EVA insole which molds to your foot over time for maximum comfort whilst also preventing foot fatigue
- Block heel gives you stability over slippy ground conditions
- The soles also benefit from a dirt repellent design to limit the need for cleaning
- These boots can also be worn with half chaps to provide added grip against the saddle and the appearance of a tall boot
- MH branded pull tabs at the back of each boot make them easy to pull on
- Elegant pin design at the toes for added personality
- Excellent choice for yard work, with excellent foot and ankle support
- Designed for competition and casual riding, smart for the show ring with classic styling
- Watch this video from Mountain Horse below to see the benefits of the Aurora Collection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1CbLteD6Rw
- *Due to the popularity of these boots delivery can take 5-7 working days
*Due to the popularity of this product delivery can take 5-7 working days
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.