Musto BR1 Core Trousers are durable, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable hi fit sailing trousers, a new design to ensure superior comfort and high performance, ideal for inshore sailing and days when you require constant wet weather protection caused by spray or drizzle. Featuring the excellent BR1 fabric construction from Musto that is rigorously tested for waterproof properties, the Core sailing trousers have reinforced seat and knee areas for great abrasion resistance, articulated knees for fabulous range of movement, elasticated braces and underarms as well as Velcro-adjusted ankles for a snug, customised and comfortable fit.
Lightweight in fabric construction yet 100% weatherproof, the Core hi-fit sailing trousers will keep out rain and spray and allow you to enjoy your day on the water.
- Made from the BR1 standard, high quality Musto fabric construction that delivers total waterproof protection, windproof, durability and extreme breathability. BR1 is a 2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric tried and tested to waterproof standards, even following 5 washes, of 5,000mm and breathability to MVP : 3,000g/m²
- Gusset panel for durability
- Shell hang loop enables faster drying times
- All the seams are sewn and taped for superior waterproof protection
- Thigh patch pocket with a drainage hole to keep you drier
- Articulated knees for a full spectrum of movement
- Velcro adjustable ankles prevent further weather ingress and ensure a snug, comfortable fit
- Overlaid knee panels for durability
Available in True Red or Black and in sizes XXS – XXL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.