Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Wild Magenta9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Sulphur Spring9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Navy9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Black9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Black - Rear9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Black - Cuff9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Black - Zip9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Brilliant Blue9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women's Paddock BR1 Paddock Jacket - Damson9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Women’s Paddock BR1 Jacket is a seriously hard-wearing, waterproof, riding jacket designed for practicality, comfort and complete protection in our ever-changing weather. This contemporary looking, riding jacket is ideal for the young passionate rider who wants value for money. This streamline Paddock jacket is made with a rear stud riding vent which allows unrestricted movement. It is a completely wind waterproof and highly breathable jacket with taped seams to ensure the water stays out. The Musto high collar is lined with a soft cotton rib with an adjustable hood for total confidence that you will be warm and dry all day.
Available in a great choice of colours and in sizes UK 8 – 18.
- Main fabric is 100% Polyamide with hydrophilic coating for a noiseless, durable, outer material
- Lining is 100% Polyester for a comfortable, breathable inner
- WP: 5,000mm MVP: 4,000g/m²
- Musto BR1 standard of wind waterproof and breathable with fully taped seams for 100% waterproofness
- Tailored for a flattering finish with a draw cord waist
- Roll away hood secured with velcro for convenience
- Zip storm guard to prevent the rain getting in
- Patch pockets on the side with hand-warmer pockets for storage and keeping your hands comfortable when the temperature drops
- Stud rear riding vent for wearing over the saddle for addition protection
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.