Musto Fenland BR2 Half Lined Packaway Leggings7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Fenland BR2 Half Lined Packaway Leggings - Packed7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Fenland BR2 Half Lined Packaway Leggings - Elasticated Waist7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Fenland BR2 Half Lined Packaway Leggings - Pocket7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Fenland BR2 Half Lined Packaway Leggings - Back7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Fenland BR2 Half Lined Packaway Leggings - Poppers7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
- New 7 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Fenland BR2 Half Lined Packaway Legging is a practical waterproof over-trouser that complies with Musto’s exacting BR2 standard for exceptional waterproof protection with incredible breathability. These unisex waterproof leggings are perfect for keeping with your shooting, fishing or general outdoor kit to add to a waterproof jacket for total weather protection.
To ensure a secure, comfortable fit, these over-trousers come with an elasticated waist and belt loops, while welt access pockets allow access to trousers worn under this waterproof layer. Easily packed away into their own pocket, the trousers are taffeta lined and have studded openings on each side for quick and snag-free easy access over boots. The leggings are coated in DWR which helps water bead and run off faster for faster drying times.
Available in Dark Moss and in sizes UK XXS – XXL
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm, Breathable rating (MVP): 10,000g/m2
- Made to Musto’s stringent BR2 waterproof and breathable standard
- Lightweight and packable
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- DWR coating to help rain bead and run off quickly
- Nylon Taffeta lining
- Two-zipped access points
- Elasticated waist and belt loops for comfortable and secure fit
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec the returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.