Musto Gore-Tex Race Boot5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Gore-Tex Race Boot - Action5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Gore-Tex Race Boot - Side5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Gore-Tex Race Boot - Heel5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Gore-Tex Race Boot - Sole5 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Gore-Tex Race Boot is an outstanding, stylish, leather mid calf sailing boot designed to combat the toughest conditions known to man on the worlds most ferocious oceans. Constructed using premium grade, salt, stain and water resistant leather with Ballistic nylon on the upper. Lined with the toughest Gore-Tex membrane available for an unbeatable wind waterproof and highly breathable upper. The toe box is wrapped with scratch rubber to protect it from damage, while a shock absorbing ocean performance outsole combined with a GripDeck rubber and GripFlex tread ensures exceptional multi directional grip and traction on deck.
- Premium Full grain leather for protection and durability
- Gore Tex Membrane for complete protection and exceptional breathability keeping your feet comfortable
- Ballistic Nylon is a tough, heavy duty, thick nylon fabric designed to offer protection from flying debris and abrasion encountered on-board
- A GripDeck is a revolutionary sticky rubber compound for sure grip on wet surfaces and is non marking
- The Cordura gaiter is incredibly robust and designed for superior abrasion, wear & tear with scuff resistance for optimum protection on-board
- EVA mid sole, foot bed and ankle protectors provide impact protection and support
- Micro siped outsole for lateral grip on wet decks
- Rubber on the fore foot ensure protection and added durability for great traction
- Mid calf for complete freedom of movement
- Leather tab for ease of taking on and off in testing conditions
Available in Black. Full sizes UK 4 – 13 Half Sizes 6.5 – 10.5
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email email@example.com to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at email@example.com and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £43.95 to £49.95 RRP £44.50View Product