Musto Highland Gore-Tex Lite Jacket - Dark Moss6 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Highland Gore-Tex Lite Jacket - Dark Moss - Hood6 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Highland Gore-Tex Lite Jacket - Dark Moss - Pocket6 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Highland Gore-Tex Lite Jacket - Dark Moss - Zip6 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Highland Gore-Tex Lite Jacket - Dark Moss - Cuff6 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Highland Gore-Tex Lite Jacket - Dark Moss - Action6 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Highland Gore-Tex Lite Jacket is ideal for shooting on a cold frosty day. There is a Gore-Tex liner to ensure this lightweight, smart, shooting coat is 100% wind waterproof and highly breathable with all the functionality needed for a great day’s shooting. Features include large cartridge pockets, zip-off peaked hood over the Musto signature high collar for wind and rain protection. This Highland Lite coat itself has articulated arms with an action back for fully unrestricted movement when active and double storm flaps to ensure no rain or water gets in. This classic looking shooting coat is designed to be light to allow you to layer up if the temperature drops. 5% of the proceeds of the sale of this jacket go to the Wildlife Conservation trust which is a smart environmentally friendly idea.
- 100% Polyamide with DWR coating for a robust, tough outer material
- Inner lining Lightweight Gore-tex Z Liner for 100% Waterproofness
- Outer lining is 100% Polyamide top liner
- WP 28,000mm MVP 17,000g/m²
- 3 Layer Gore-Tex Fabric is highly waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Flannel lining to reduce the noise of the jacket allowing you to get closer to your prey
- High, Polysuede inner collar which can be drawn in with an adjuster concealed in the back of the neck panel and can be studded down when in use
- Double Storm flaps to prevent water ingress in stormy weather
- Secure zipped hand warmer pockets with retainer strap for holding open your bellow cartridge pockets
- Two large cartridge pockets with drain holes for storing cartridges and draining the water away when raining
- Flannel lining to reduce the noise allowing you to get close to the game
- Adjustable cuffs and durable water repellent inner cuffs to keep the rain out
- Drop down waterproof seat that offers extra protection when sitting in either a high chair on when having lunch
- Underarm articulation and action back for total freedom of movement
- Peaked shaped full adjustable hood – with zipped attachment for proetction from the rain
- Inner poachers pockets for storage with stud closure and mesh drainage channel to keep the water out
Available in Dark Moss in S – 3XL
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £150.
- For UK orders under £150, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
- Due to Brexit VAT will be deducted from all orders to EU countries with a delivery date after 01/01/2021. Any duties or taxes will now be payable directly by the customer - our courier will send you an invoice to help you do this.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
- £219.00View Product