Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss - Rear9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss - Rear with Hood9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss - Zip9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss - Drawstring9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss - Cuff9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss - Pocket9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss - Lining9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket - Dark Moss - Lifestyle9 images, click thumbnail to enlarge
Musto Keepers WestMoor BR1 Jacket is a high performance, technical men’s shooting jacket with every attention to detail needed for a successful day out shooting in all weather. This wind waterproof & breathable shooting jacket has a soft, noiseless, robust outer material that ensures you are well protected in all environments. Essential features include large cartridge pockets with retainer straps from handwarmer pockets, action back, inner stretch cuffs and drawstring waist for a snug fit.
The signature stand up Musto collar and detachable peaked hood offers your face & head valuable protection from the cold and wind and stands you out from the crowd amongst fellow shooters. For added protection this men’s shooting jacket can be teamed up with the Musto Keepers Westmoor BR1 Trousers or the Musto Highland Gore-Tex Ultra Lite Trousers.
- Made from 70% Polyester, 17% Polyamide, 13% Polyurethane for a robust, noiseless, outer material guaranteed to keep you well protected
- Lining made from 100% Polyester for a comfortable, moisture wicking, inner layer that feels comfortable to wear
- WP 6,000mm MVP 6,000g/m2 for a 100% waterproof material
- Musto BR1 2-layer wind waterproof & breathable fabric designed to withstand a torrential downpour and keep you dry & protected
- Action back at the shoulders allow you complete freedom of movement during intense activity
- DWR Coating to repel excess water and dirt keeping the material light & comfortable
- 2 Large cartridge pockets with retainer straps from the hand warmer pockets to allow easy access to your cartridges when shooting
- Adjustable drawstring waist for a snug fit to keep in the warmth
- Inner stretch cuffs with stud fastening to keep out the rains and spray
- Detachable & adjustable stiffened peaked hood for added protection in a downpour
- Can be worn with Musto Keepers Westmoor BR1 Trousers or the Musto Highland Gore-Tex Ultra Lite Trousers.
Available in Hunter Tan and Dark Moss in sizes S – 3XL
For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.