Alan Paine Dunswell Gents Waterproof Coat is a stylish lightweight shooting coat with all the features needed for a great all round performance. There is a detachable, adjustable peak hood, an adjustable waist, two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes, two handwarmer pockets, secure map pocket under front placket, two internal secure pockets, back vent, rear poacher's pocket and shaped sleeves for great freedom of movement.
The inside collar has been finished with Alcantara for a more luxurious feel making this a great choice for the active outdoorsman either as a general waterproof jacket or for use as a shooting jacket. Made to a sporting fit with 10"-12" of material built on to the actual chest measurement to allow for layering and freedom of movement. Zips to accommodate the Alan Paine Aylsham waistcoat.
Available in Olive in sizes S-5XL.
- Outer made from 53% cotton, 32% polyester and 15% nylon
- Waterproof and breathable membrane for active use
- Detachable, adjustable peak hood
- Adjustable waist for a smart, tailored fit
- Two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes
- Two handwarmer pockets for cold days
- Secure map pocket under front placket
- Two internal secure pockets for storage of valuables
- Waterproof windbreaker cuffs to retain heat
- Shaped sleeve and action back for freedom of movement
- Inside collar trimmed with Alcantara for added warmth
- Water repellent hunters pouch
- Waterproof drip strip to prevent moisture wicking up into the jacket
- 1500Mm / 25000Mvp membrane