Crewsaver Ergofit 190N OFFSHORE Life jacket continues the success of the ErgoFit range with a high specification 3D-moulded, safety feature jacket suitable for the ocean racer and those who want to brave the elements offshore out of sight of land. An intelligent cut-away profile ensures total mobility and key points include a soft loop D ring for attaching a safety harness, a robust 3-Layer heavy duty, durable cover to withstand all weathers and AIS compatibility which will activate automatically on inflation. Approved by BS EN ISO requirements, the 190OS is easy to wear, versatile, stylish and totally functional that will equip you to deal with most marine environments in safety giving you peace of mind allowing you to get on with the job in hand.
Crewsaver Ergofit 190N OFFSHORE Life jacket is an intelligent cut away 3D-moulded buoyancy aid developed for the offshore ocean sailor who is looking for the security of a professional life jacket whilst allowing you total mobility to perform when off shore.
Available in Adult size in a choice of Hammar or Automatic inflation option.
- Single Buckle system to enable easy taking on and off
- YKK QBZ Quick burst zip for a high quality smooth running zip closure system
- Easy to adjust side waist adjusters for the ultimate close fit
- 3D Fusion Shaped for unrivalled moulded fit whilst sits off your neck giving you total freedom of movement so you will forget you are wearing it.
- Great Freedom of Movement when active particularly if in restricted spaces
- 38g Cylinder size is the weight of the CO2 Cylinder used to inflate the lifejacket
- Robust 500D nylon heavy duty cover to protect from weather and abrasion when in confined spaces
- High quality hanging loop built into the jacket for drying out between use
- Exceptional turning speeds when in the water to get your face up and out into the air- a unique chin support enhances this Freedom of movement as jacket sits off your neck to allow you to get about the boat efficiently and in comfort
- Provides 290N of buoyancy
- Indicator window shows status of firing mechanism
- Unique number system for teams operating numerous amounts of jackets
- BS EN ISO approved
- Spray Fitted hood for added protection with easy pull over tabs and piping to help the water of your face
- Breathable air mesh lining
- PLB pocket for carrying your Fast Find 220 personal locator Beacon
- Twin soft loop harness to aid recovery
- Webbing reinforced and webbing tidies
- Twin lifting beckets designed to aid recovery as quickly as possible should you fall into water
- Fitted CSL light for added which is essential if you are making a long voyage or a night passage
- Moulded pull handle
- Unique Chin Support which tilts your head back to help keep your airways clear
- AIS MOB Devise Compatible with S20 Smartfind, AIS MOB device essential for anyone going offshore
- Exceptional turning speeds of less than two seconds which double your chance of survival even when wearing multiple layers of waterproof clothes
- Sculpted bladder for self rescue which is a top of the range bladder which turns you onto your back supports your head and diverts waves from your face