Dublin Evolution Double Zip Front Paddock Boots offer the versatility of paddock boots for men and women. These boots have been designed for competition and schooling riding and yard work, with the super comfort of the RCS Memory foam footbed for a pair of riding boots you won't want to take off.
These Paddock boot have two durable front YKK zips to make donning and removing quick and easy with added interest for a stylish and sleek competition look. Made with quality European leather with a stunning full grain texture and subtle brogue detail at the toes for added personality. As you would expect from Dublin, these boots have a variety of design features including integrated spur tabs to keep a set of spurs in place if needed, leather branded embossed pull tabs and a leather lining for ultimate comfort and durability.
The Rider Comfort System Memory features a memory foam padded foot-bed to mould to the shape of your foot for absolute comfort when walking and riding. Additional moulding to the side wall within each boot adds extra protection for the ankles to prevent stress, encourages stability and balance
Available in Black or Brown in sizes 4 - 8.
- European leather with full grain texture
- Two durable front YKK zips for reliable and sturdy zips which are quick and easy to use
- Available in Black or Brown to match your tack for a sleek and cohesive competition look
- Brogue details at the toe
- Integrated spur tabs to keep a set of spurs in place if needed
- Leather branded embossed pull tab
- Leather lining which is insulating and durable in these quality riding boots
- Rider Comfort System Memory foot-bed has been specially padded with memory foam to mold to your feet for the most comfortable fit
- Molded side wall within each boot for added support and protection at the ankles when walking and riding