Dublin Galtymore Tall Field Boots are an attractive pair of European leather riding boots which are perfect for wearing for competitive and casual riding. They also have a full grain leather lining to be durable and ultra comfortable for your feet. These boots have a Rider Comfort System Ultra sole to offer breathable boots with a moisture controlling lining to avoid overheating, an enhanced cushion layer and added cushioning in the heel to provide support cushioning for walking and riding. This boots also offer an odor free layer which has been moulded to provide extra heel and arch support when walking and in the saddle, and a steel shank for added stability.
With triple forefoot flex bars to allow for freedom of movement when walking and a stability control shank which works with the steel shank to keep you evenly balanced, slip resistant tread and sturdy block heel. Designed with a spanish cut high line for a flattering curve and Dublin branded poppers to protect the zip. As well as a knotted pull tab to easily adjust the zip when in the saddle or on the ground and integrated spur tabs.
Available in Black or Brown in sizes 4 - 8 in Regular/Regular, Regular/Short, Wide/Regular and Wide/Short boot heights and widths, including half sizes.
- Black or brown European leather outer material which has a full grain texture for a smart and durable riding boot
- Elastic paneling along the back of the calf to allow for a sleek fit which is comfortable to wear all day in the saddle
- RCS (Rider Comfort System) Ultra sole designed by Dublin to offer breathable boots which offer excellent grip and support for your feet
- Moisture control lining to prevent perspiration build up
- An enhanced cushion layer and added cushioning in the heel to provide supportive cushioning for walking and riding comfort
- RCS Ultra also offer an odor free layer which has been moulded to provide extra heel and arch support when walking and in the saddle
- With a steel shank for added stability over difficult terrain
- RCS Ultra sole has a host of features for durability and grip
- Triple forefoot flex bars to allow for freedom of movement when walking and avoid a restrictive boot
- Stability control shank which works with the steel shank to keep you evenly balanced
- The RCS Ultra sole also has a slip resistant tread for difficult terrain and a sturdy block heel which absorbs shock, fits easily against the stirrup as well as offering support when walking
- Designed with a stylish Spanish cut high line at the top of the boot, for a flattering curve
- Dublin branded poppers at the bottom and top of the calf zip, protecting the zip from becoming caught or damaged
- Knotted pull tabs on the zip for easy adjusting
- Spur tabs to keep spurs in position