Gill Hydrophobe Men's Trousers are lightweight, thermal men's dinghy sailing trousers in full leg length designed to wear next to the skin for optimal protection during a variety of weather and sea conditions. Made using Gill's thermal protection technology, these hydrophobic, comfortable, warm, protective trousers have 50+ UV sun protection built in to counteract the harmful effects of the sun's rays.
Constructed from incredibly quick drying, stretch fabric to keep you warmer for longer, these wicking dinghy sailing trousers will efficiently shed water to leave you superbly dry and comfortable whatever your watersports use.
Available in Black and in sizes S - XXL
- Made from a 96% Polypropylene and 4% Elastane fabric with 4 way stretch for exceptional movement and comfort as you sail
- Wicking fabric actively repels water away and is non absorbent to ensure you stay as dry as possible
- Thermal protection technology - wear alone to reduce wind chill or as a thermal layer for great warmth
- Wear as a base for added insulation in the colder months or alone for warmth in milder conditions and will combat wind chill
- Flat lock seam construction reduces chafing and rub so the trousers can be worn comfortably next to the skin
- 50+ UV sun protection blocks 98% radiation rays for thorough all day protection from the sun
- Highly breathable
- 4 way stretch for maximum movement throughout the trouser
- Full leg length for maximum protection
- Red contrast stitch outside seams