Helly Hansen Women's Salt Coastal Jacket is a waterproof, windproof and breathable women's sailing jacket, part of Helly Hansen's iconic Salt range that echoes the design used by the first Norwegian boat entered in the Whitbread Round the World Race in 1981. Made using Helly Hansen's innovative Helly Tech Performance fabric with a lightweight two-layer construction, the Salt Coastal Jacket is the perfect outer layer for your next sailing adventure. The jacket comes with all the features you'd expect from a quality Helly Hansen sailing jacket, including SOLAS-approved reflective patches, double storm flap, Hi-vi hood that's adjustable and detachable, fully sealed seams and a quick-dry lining.
The sleeves are articulated for optimal mobility when active out on the water and the high collar is profiled to provide protection from wind and rain. A great all-round sailing jacket for women from one of the world's leaders in nautical clothing.
Available in a choice of colours and in sizes XS-XL.
- Made from Helly Tech Performance fabric
- Two-layer construction
- Articulated sleeves for greater mobility
- Fully sealed seams
- Quick-dry mesh lining
- Reinforced lower back
- Adjustable and removable hi-vis hood
- Double storm flap
- Fleece-lined profiled high collar
- Adjustable double cuff seals
- SOLAS-approved reflective strips for visibility in low light
- Chest pockets with YKK Aquaguard zips
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Lower pockets for secure storage
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Hanger loop for faster drying time