Jack Pyke Fieldman Boots are an ankle high, protective, leather pair of hunting laced boots with high rubber rand protection, Vibram sole for grip, Thinsulate insulation for warmth and with advanced cushioned heel technology and a comfortable padded tongue for all your outdoor recreation.
Protect your feet from rough terrain and stay safely on your feet whether stalking in wet, muddy ground or shooting out in the field. Carefully thought out and detailed for the ultimate protective, grip hunting boot, this full grain leather footwear will look after your feet so you can enjoy your day out.
Available in Brown and in sizes UK 6 - 12
- Made from a high quality full grain leather that will only soften and wear with age
- Vibram trek rubber sole for excellent traction and grip on all types of terrain as you hunt
- High rubber rand for all terrain protection - this is the protective rubber strip that is placed around the high part of the foot to protect, it also cleverly covers the toe area and runs high, eliminating the risk of separation from the leather
- Hydroguard membrane which is both waterproof and highly breathable
- 200g Thinsulate insulation for warmth within - Thinsulate is made up of thin hollow fibres which trap the air, it is also very breathable and water resistant
- Agion antimicrobial treatment is used within the boot to keep it clean, odour resistant by resisting microbe growth and uses silver and copper for protection
- Padded tongue and heel technology built in, cushions and supports the ankle and feet all day, relieving foot fatigue over a long period of time
- Jack Pyke Speedlace System - This provides an easy, quick entry to the boot that can be adapted to your foot shape