Mark Todd Long Leather Boots feature superb long riding boots made from high quality Italian leather with a beautiful finish. Lined with aniline leather, a natural surface leather with grain but highly soft and comfortable to wear as well as malleable, these long equestrian boots are suitable for competition use or for everyday riding.
A rubber injected sole ensures full comfort and support to the feet and allows for maximum contact with the stirrups and sports a grip sole for great control and performance. Double spur rests and a full length zip to the rear with elastic fastening tab at the top completes the smart, sleek look of these long competition riding boots are suitable for both men and women.
Available in a range of sizes and widths to suit every individual, the Long Leather Boots are available as Riding boots with plain front or Field boots with a simple laced up option.
Available in a choice of sizes, widths and styles.
Mark Todd Long Leather Boots are superb long leather riding boots for competition use or for everyday riding when you want a sleek, comfortable and high quality pair of equestrian boots.
- Made from the finest Italian genuine leather with an aniline leather lining - aniline leather is the result of retaining the hide's natural surface with the grain such as the scars, pores, marks etc and is treated with a top coat to protect from wear and staining
- Water resistant leather repels water droplets to protect from splashes and showers
- Rubber injected sole for superior comfort to the feet and a ribbed sole for excellent grip and contact with the stirrups
- Full length zip to the back of the boots with an elastic fastening tab at the top with stud popper to complete the closure and adds detail and interest
- Strong leather pull tab on the zip
- Double spur rests feature to the back of the heel
- Embossed Mark Todd signature features to the outside of the heel