Musto Lightweight Machine Washable Gore-tex Tweed Jacket is a highly-technical men's tweed shooting jacket with all the features you would expect from Musto's quality range of shooting and outdoor clothing. This lightweight, waterproof and breathable shooting coat is made using a beautiful lambswool tweed that features a unique plasticising technique that allows the jacket to be washed after a day on the hill and not shrink.
As well as being the perfect jacket for a day on the peg, this traditional tweed shooting coat is ideal for hunting and stalking too due to its almost silent quality during movement. The jacket features a Gore-Tex drop liner which gives the jacket a waterproof, windproof and breathable barrier against the weather which, added to the hand-warmer pockets, Clarino-trimmed collar, chin guard and pockets, makes for an incredibly comfortable shooting jacket, allowing you to concentrate on the shoot and not the weather.
Available in Balmoral tweed and in sizes UK S - XXXL
- Made using Lovat Scottish Mill lambswool tweed with Teflon coating for resisting stains and retaining colour when washed
- Three-layer Gore-Tex drop liner for supreme waterproofing, windproofing and breathability
- Waterproof: 28,000mm, Breathable: RET <6m2 Pa/W
- Fully seam taped for a waterproof seal
- DWR coated to help repel water
- Two bellow pockets with flap retainers, two chest hand-warmer pockets and a zipped chest pocket for secure storage of essentials
- Lycra binding around cuffs
- Adjustable waist for a tailored fit and retaining heat inside the jacket