Saxon Syntovia Zip Paddock Boots are a PU grained material which has the appearance and softness of leather, whilst being toughened to the elements and easy to clean with a damp cloth to keep your boots looking their best. These smart zipped riding boots have pull tabs with subtle Saxon branding, helping to make these boots easy to pull on and wear. They also feature an EVA footbed, a cushioning layer to keep your feet supported and comfortable.
Paddock boots make a versatile choice, easily smart enough for competitions, able to be worn with chaps to offer added grip against the saddle as well as being suited to wearing when mucking out, turning your horse into the field and other yard activities. Each boot has a YKK zip down the front of the boot for durability, as well as making these boots easy to don and remove. The sole is rubber to be hard-wearing in various conditions, with ridging for grip and a a sturdy heel to improve your riding position against the stirrup.
Available in Black or Brown in Child and Adult Sizes UKK9-UK11.
Saxon Syntovia Zip Paddock Boots are so called because they're designed to be comfortable for wearing both in the saddle and for yard duties.
- Grained PU material looks like leather but is easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- These zipped boots have pull tabs with subtle Saxon branding
- They also feature an EVA foot-bed for extra comfort when walking and riding
- Perfect for competition riding as well as causal riding and around the yard
- YKK zips for a durable zip which is easily removed and fastened
- Hard-wearing and durable rubber sole which offers excellent grip in the stirrup as well as when walking