Seeland North Jacket is a top quality, high performance men's shooting jacket made from a brushed Polyester Tricot which is hard wearing and totally noiseless on the outside. Inside there is a robust Seetex 2-layer waterproof membrane with a soft, comfortable, breathable lining which is highly moisture wicking for a complete comfort during high levels of activity.
This Seeland North Jacket is a versatile convertible jacket with a zip-in, thermal, inner jacket for optimal warmth and comfort. Essential shooting items on this men's jacket include a hood for added protection The North men's hunting coat is structured with clean lines for a streamline finish.
Available in Pine Green in EU sizes C48-60 / 39"-48"chest
- Outer material 100% Polyester, Tricot Brushed for a robust noiseless outer material
- Lining is 100% Polyester Pongee
- Versatile convertible jacket with zip-in inner coat
- Seetex@2 layer for a high performance waterproof membrane which is lightweight, breathable and ensues total protection in harsh weather
- Radio pocket
- Matching trousers to complete this shooting outfit
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
How to return or exchange an order
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- If you are returning an item for a refund. We would strongly advise against using Hermes. They have a habit of not delivering to the timescales paid for and we have had customer's returns being lost by them.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- In-ear hearing protection products cannot be returned once unsealed for hygiene reasons.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- For UK orders we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible but this can take 3-5 working days during busy periods. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
- Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked 24 Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Jersey/Guernsey as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
EU Delivery (After 1st January 2021)
- You will charged import VAT by your government when the shipment arrives at your customs point. This VAT will be charged at your local rate.
- We use DHL for our international deliveries
- You will also be charged a Disbursement fee by DHL which varies depending on your country but should be 10-15 Euros.
- Depending on your product's country of origin, you may also be liable for local duties which are charged by the EU and are normally between 10% & 16% of the products value.
- DHL will let you know what the total amount will be prior to delivery and they will collect the duties and taxes on behalf of the EU and your government.
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
Rest of the World Delivery
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.