Snowbee Ranger 2 Breathable Bootfoot Chest Waders feature a superb updated pair of warm and waterproof boot foot style chest waders ideal for sea and coarse fishing anglers or the reservoir fisherman where the 'felt' soles are not needed. They feature a front flap pocket, adjustable webbing wading belt and fully adjustable webbing braces with a rear elasticated section for comfort when bending down yet fully removable if required.
The brace clips are reversed, so you cannot get them crossed and they can be clipped together, so the waders can be rolled down into a waist wader if required. This is a superb pair of protective cleated-sole, boot foot breathable waders from the world’s leader in Wader production, Snowbee.
Available in standard sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL and Fuller Body (approx. 15% larger than the standard body size) sizes M-FB, L-FB, XL-FB
- Nylon outer material treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Made from high quality 70D x 500D Taslon nylon upper laminated with Snowbee’s Vapour-Tec® breathable membrane, with a Tricot inner lining.
- Vapour-Tec® laminated breathable membrane
- Hydrostatic Water Pressure resistance (W/P) 10,000mm H2O
- Breathability: Moisture Vapour Transfer (MVT): 4,000g/m2/24hrs
- Elasticated chest draw cord, with toggle-lok adjusters
- Internal waterproof flap pocket for keeping essential s dry
- Adjustable webbing braces with quick release buckles
- Fitted with a PVC moulded boot for a comfortable convenience wader that can be easily pulled on
- Cleated sole and heel giving a sure-grip on all terrains
- Full Neoprene boot lining providing extra warmth even in the coldest of water