Ridgeline Camlight Boots are very lightweight waterproof boots designed in camouflage pattern to keep you head to toe invisible as part of a stalking suit. These boots are insulated for warmth with an athletic sole allowing you to get closer to the wild life without out being seen or heard. When you are out all day stalking you need to trust that your boots are going to be comfortable and keep your feet warm and dry with great traction so you can feel the ground under foot for a precision stalking.
If you are looking for a good boot a high performance boot with athletic sole for the season ahead then we would recommend this camouflaged Hiking boot.
Ridgeline Camlight Boots are exactly what you need for long days out on the hill in all weathers to keep your feet comfortable and well protected allowing you to enjoy your sport without having to think about your feet.
- R-Tex membrane is the ultimate wet weather technology with 3-layers for waterproof durable and breathable guaranteed
- Designed in Buffalo Camo which is great all terrain camouflage helping you stay invisible against your prey
- R-Tex lining wicks away the moisture keeping your feet fresh and dry
- Lightweight to prevent your feet from aching
- Athletic sole for a comfortable snug fit that offers you all the support you need for a great fit
- Thinsulate Lined for warmth and insulation when the temperature drops
- Anti-scuff toe for protection in rough undergrowth
- Synthetic tread acts like a caterpillar keeping you firmly on the ground and sheds excess mud very easily
- Being sure footed allows you a stealth approach in silence with confidence
- Weight 1KG per pair
- Great value for money making them accessible to anyone who enjoys being outdoors all year round
Available in Buffalo Camo in sizes UK 6 – 13
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.