Saxon 600D Combo Neck Medium IV Turnout Rug is a waterproof turnout rug with a 200g insulating filling to keep your horse warm and comfortable. The combination neck for added versatility gives the choice of a standard neck or neck cover which is easily attached with Velcro straps to help keep heat in and waterproof to keep rain out.
The outer material of this rug is waterproof and breathable to allow perspiration to exit the rug whilst blocking rain to keep your horse dry and comfortable. The medium weight filling is best suited to cooler temperatures, especially if your horse is fit and clipped or older and more sensitive to the temperature dropping, with insulating warmth which is still lightweight and comfortable to wear on milder days thanks to the highly breathable filling.
To keep the rug securely in place, there is a tail cord to stop the rug from slipping too far forward, as well as two chest surcingle straps and two belly surcingle straps with a low cross point so they won’t restrict movement.
Available in Dark Blue/Pebble/Orange or Navy/Light Blue in sizes 4′ 0 – 7′ 0.
Saxon 600D Combination Neck Medium IV Turnout Rug is an excellent rug for wearing across the year, thanks to a fill for warmth whilst still being comfortable to wear in milder and cooler temperatures.
- A combination neck has a neck cover, attached with easy Velcro straps for a close fit, helping to keep heat in and waterproof to keep rain out
- A 600 denier strength outer layer is durable for wearing when rolling and playing, but also waterproof, keeping rain out but allowing perspiration pass through to keep your horse dry and comfortable
- A 200gram polyfill has been chosen for this versatile rug, meaning it will keep your horse warm in cooler temperatures, if they are fit and clipped, as well as being light enough to not cause them to become uncomfortably warm on milder days thanks to the breathable filling
- Two surcingle straps at the belly have a low cross point where the surcingles meet each other, in order that they won’t restrict movement
- A tail cord also helps to keep the rug in place, stopping the rug from folding and coming too far forward over their hindquarters in the wind or after rolling
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- To allow for Christmas gifts, all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec can be returned or exchanged up to 31st January.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- Our standard returns period has been extended from 28 days to 60 days from the date you receive your order to help with restricted travel.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
Our despatch process is currently not affected by Coronavirus restrictions. Please click here for more details on how we're handling the situation.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.