Sealskinz Extreme Cold Weather Glove are the answer to keeping hands exceptionally warm, protected and dry in the coldest conditions. A heavy duty, dependable design built for sub-zero temperatures, these thermal rated 5 gloves will deliver the warmth and flexible protection needed in extreme and harsh wintry weather. Waterproof, windproof and entirely breathable, these extreme cold weather gloves are filled with a Primaloft insulation for superior warmth and have a full-length gaiter styled cuff with a drawstring fastener that will ensure your hands can deal with the coldest climate.
- Made from a 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable fabric, heavy duty in construction that delivers fantastic warmth and protection-Sealskinz have a patented 3-layer hydrophilic membrane with an impressive hydrostatic head of over 20,000mm that provides exceptional waterproof ability
- High breathability – moisture caused by body heat can escape, ensuring your hands stay dry and that you can stay out for longer
- Filled with a super warm Primaloft insulation for additional warmth and weather protection – a synthetic insulating material, Primaloft is renowned for its thermal qualities that have superior loft retention if become wet, traps a huge amount of body heat and produces a ‘down like’ insulation that performs in all weathers
- Pre-curved fingers and knuckle feature add dexterity thanks to the flexibility in the gloves
- Soft, supple goatskin palm ensures pure comfort, durability and great control>PU suede wiper on the thumb for a variety of uses
- Tailored fit glove and with additional longer cuff protection
- Drawstring and fastener at the cuff withstands any weather ingress
- Suited to Sub-zero temperatures with a thermal rating of 5/5
Available in Black and in sizes S, M, L, XL
For orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec our returns period is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
We aim to ensure that you are delighted with any purchase from us. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, please return the goods to us and we will be happy to exchange them or refund you.
- You will receive a delivery note in your order with instructions on what to do should you wish to return all or part of your order for either an exchange or for a refund.
- If you would like an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and what you would like in exchange. This will help us get your replacement product out to you as quickly as possible.
- We offer free UK exchanges. When you contact us, we will email you a pre-paid returns label which you can use to send your item(s) back to us at no cost to yourself.
- For non-UK returns & exchanges we have negotiated favourable return rates with DHL, so we may be able to offer you better prices than you can find locally. Please contact us before posting your item and we will be happy to arrange this with you.
- Our normal returns period is 28 days from the date you receive your order.
- Our returns period is extended for all orders placed between 1st Nov and 24th Dec is extended to 31st January to allow for Christmas gifts.
- If you receive a faulty item please contact email@example.com and we will ensure this is rectified.
Please see our Returns and Refunds Policy for Full Details
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all UK orders over £100.
- For UK orders under £100, we offer a flat rate of £5.95 for the whole of the UK, including the Highlands & Islands and Channel Islands*.
- We make every effort to despatch orders as quickly as possible. Once despatched, your package will usually arrive the following day (Mon-Sat).
- UK orders will be despatched with a Royal Mail Tracked Next Day Service. We will send you a despatch email with your tracking number as soon as your order leaves us.
- For large/irregular packages (e.g. fishing rods, shooting sticks, etc) we use ParcelForce.
- You will need to sign for your delivery unless you designate a safe place. We will give you an option to provide this information at the checkout.
In some cases we may be expecting stock replenishment containing your order. Please note that this can add 1-5 working days to your order delivery. If you require a delivery very urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you accordingly.
**Final delivery to Channel Island addresses will be handled by Jersey/Guernsey Post. Please ensure you select Channel Islands as your delivery country at the checkout and any VAT will be deducted.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over £500 (based on your order total including VAT if delivered within the EU, and excluding VAT for orders outside the EU).
- We use DHL for most international deliveries, except for Russia** where we use UPS
- We will send you a despatch email as soon as your order leaves us. You will also receive an email from DHL with your tracking information (where available).
- You can update your delivery details via the DHL platform during transit, ensuring your package arrives when & where best suits you.
- Please note that you are liable for any local duties and taxes that may be due on deliveries outside of the EU.
**We strongly advise using a business address for Russian deliveries.
There is no delivery charge on Gift Vouchers.